Best Practices for Microsoft Office 365 Productivity and Security
September 27, 2018, Thursday 10 am PST to 11 am PST
Improve Office 365 productivity and achieve data security
Employees want the freedom to access the applications and data they need on whatever PC or device they choose - whether at the office, at home, or on the road. At the same time, you need to make sure data is protected.
Attackers spend an average of 200+ days in a network before being discovered. More mobile devices in the workplace improve productivity, but also increase the risk for information leaks. Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) makes it easy to protect sensitive information and keep employees productive.
However, most of the organizations we speak with are not fully utilizing their Office 365 purchase and are unaware of their security options for sensitive data in the cloud.
During this webinar you'll learn how Arth Systems can play an important role in improving your organization's productivity with Office 365 and ensuring your data is secure.
1) Increasing Office 365 productivity (Activity gets you busy, but productivity makes you free!)
2) Securing sensitive information with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
- Increase mobile workforce productivity
- Enable access to information while protecting sensitive data
- Manage mobile device data and application access
- Increase data security in hybrid environments
Register now to learn more about Office 365 and if your organization is ready for migrations.